About Theresa, IT Tutor
I make Learning fun. Whether you are a beginner or more experienced, everything is tailored to your needs, at a time and place convenient to you
My clients have had very differing needs with many successes!
Small businesses need as much time as possible to work in their business, and so are always looking for time saving activities, which will free up their time. To this end I have created spreadsheets and given advice on the best apps to achieve this outcome, thus saving time and money.
Home users and families have been brought together by using FaceTime/Skype, speaking in real time, carers have learnt how to shop on-line, newsletters have had maps added to them, families have been able to trace their family history and I have facilitated a client to get a book published.
- Personalised service for your needs and requirements, using your equipment
- Cost effective – accelerated learning methods used,
- Guidance and handouts given with information packs
- Travel to you – using your equipment
- Experienced Lecturer/Tutor with 30 years working with businesses and adult IT classes
- Follow up call to check if any further help is needed
Teach you what you want at a time and place convenient to you in a way that is easy to understand.